Is Directive Consignment Store a good consignment service?
I've looked around a little bit, but I've yet to find a good answer. Is Directive Consignment Store - www.directiveconsignmentstore.com a good consignment service? I want to buy a CAN-AM Commander and I don't know if it's safe. That would really help me get the transaction started with them but first I need to understand their services, I think this would eliminate 90% of my questions.. What do y'all think?

Gizmo they are a safe service indeed, I had used Directive Consignment Store. Found a boat on eBay which directed me to their website, got the Inventory ID# verified and a Transaction ID# after registration. It was a pleasure to deal with Directive Consignment Store and I have recommended them to my friends. Communication was excellent, delivery was super-fast and the boat was in perfect condition. You have a "10 Day Inspection Period" before you will take the final decision. I will certainly be buying or selling with them again, brilliant service and concept!
:idea: Dang! No doubt, very good service, I did used Directive Consignment Store and turned out great, they are an excellent time saver. I recommend them! I bought a pair of Mavic wheels that i found on Craigslist through directiveconsignmentstore.com but accidentally selected for a collection in their store. Following an email communication this was quickly rectified and delivered free of charge to my home the following days. All this and for $200 less than I could find anywhere else ;).
You should go ahead with the transaction, you will not be disappointed! Bought my daughter a Polaris Ranger for her work. It arrived within the given time frame and when I spoke to a member of staff over the phone they were very helpful and polite. As for the utv it looks OK and it's in perfect working order, but I will have to let my daughter give her opinion too! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CJB wrote:Gizmo they are a safe service indeed, I had used Directive Consignment Store. Found a boat on eBay which directed me to their website, got the Inventory ID# verified and a Transaction ID# after registration. It was a pleasure to deal with Directive Consignment Store and I have recommended them to my friends. Communication was excellent, delivery was super-fast and the boat was in perfect condition. You have a "10 Day Inspection Period" before you will take the final decision. I will certainly be buying or selling with them again, brilliant service and concept!
I've read most of what I was looking for throughout their FAQs page, but I thought a consolidated opinion might help the new folks out there :D. I know I would like to see a simple explanation of a few things.
They handle their transactions pretty fast, bought a Sea Ray 280 Sundancer boat through directiveconsignmentstore.com. After speaking to the shop over the telephone and receiving good advice regarding whole process. I registered on their website, paid for it and it was delivered in 48 hours, in perfect working order & shape. I was not surprised at the services they provide as Directive Consignment Store always come up trumps. They are a first class. Especially when it comes to boats, PWc's and much more...
Actually, on that note, no doubt they are legitimate and a good service too. On Craigslist, being a free classifieds add website, of course there are a lot of scammers and my opinion is that a service like this is welcomed. They are brilliant both with online purchases and in store service. Their wealth of knowledge is phenomenal and the time they take to help you to find what it is you need and what works for you is rare these days. Online transactions are easy fast and efficient as is the delivery. :D
Well, I have used Directive Consignment Store services and I agree with the rest of the people here, they are legitimate and if there are people still asking if they are legitimate.. they have a lot of 5 star reviews online from actual people who used their services. I am surprised that this question is still around...
I have sold something through Directive Consignment Store and I'm extremely satisfied with the speed of the whole process. I have brought in an Donzi ZXO boat at DCS's store when I was living near their location in Fort Myers, FL. I recommend this service without any hesitation and keep up the good work!
toycrusher wrote:Actually, on that note,

They handle their transactions pretty fast, bought a Sea Ray 280 Sundancer boat through directiveconsignmentstore.com. After speaking to the shop over the telephone and receiving good advice regarding whole process. I registered on their website, paid for it and it was delivered in 48 hours, in perfect working order & shape. I was not surprised at the services they provide as Directive Consignment Store always come up trumps. They are a first class. Especially when it comes to boats, PWc's and much more...
+1 Started a transaction, added that I needed it by a certain date. A slight adjustment by mutual agreement and the items were dispatched punctually and arrived in good time. Clear correspondence throughout, efficient service. Would definitely recommend.
I can't say anything bad about Directive Consignment Store service either, except they seem a little expensive if you are using them to sell anything expensive but for buyers the service is excellent. They are completely free and they ship the items to your home, what more can you ask? All pluses from me!:lol:
Last edited by taz11 on Fri Sep 27, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoned Directive Consignment Store before starting a transaction. They listened to what I wanted to do, answered all my questions, made suggestions & agreed to adapt my order when placed through eBay. Everything arrived as agreed in 2 days. Fantastic service.
Last edited by iDz Bowl on Fri Sep 27, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
+2! This is one of the best company's I have dealt with, the experience was brilliant with excellent packaging and service. They are a very reliable service and no doubt they are legitimate. Just be careful NOT to send the payment via Western Union or MoneyGram, if that's what the "seller" asks then it`s a scam. Contact Directive Consignment Store and always verify the Inventory ID# and the Transaction ID#!
I try not to use these internet stores/company at all, because I'm not able to have direct contact with staff and possibility to talk about an item I want to buy. This time I didn't feel I'm using an online consignment service/shop. I shared couple of e-mails with staff concerning the condition of the car i wanted to purchase, delivery service and general info on their 10 Day Money Back Guarantee. Everything was solved fast and without any troubles. Superb customer service!
rush-is-right wrote:I try not to use these internet stores/company at all, because I'm not able to have direct contact with staff and possibility to talk about an item I want to buy. This time I didn't feel I'm using an online consignment service/shop. I shared couple of e-mails with staff concerning the condition of the car i wanted to purchase, delivery service and general info on their 10 Day Money Back Guarantee. Everything was solved fast and without any troubles. Superb customer service!

+3

When you say you upgraded to 24v for the second ti[…]

Proposed request does not match your diagram. How […]

Hello, Awesome project! My son has the same power[…]

I see this question come up alot on the facebook p[…]

Sumo